RE: LED strips with high consistancy of color temperature

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is Janice from Surmountor lighting.

It’s pleased to hear from you that you are interested in LED strips. We-Surmountor- specialize in LED strips, LED profiles, LED panels and so on.

SMD Flexible LED strips 5050/3528 series .ect.

1We promise that 5050 chip can reach 20-24LM per LED and same lumen as 3328.

3528 can reach 8-9LM per LED.

2They both can be IP65 with silicon resign on single side of LED strips. And IP68 with silicon tube filled silicon resign.

     The PCB board will not get yellow after two years Even longer.

3They can be CRI>80 even above 90 based on same price.

4. high quality with high consistancy of color temperature.

3528 240LED with single or double line.

5050 120LED with single or double line.

5050 120LED RGB with double line.

3528 RGB 60LED with single line

If you are interested in our products, welcome to write to us, we promise our products have high quality with competitive price.

Best Regards!

Janice

Tel. +86 755 2792 6326

Fax. +86 755 2792 6119