Re: An Investor With Extensive Experience Needed.

An investor with extensive experience needed, my client has funds (money) to invest in a long term profitable business in your country? Such as: Telecommunications Projects, Agricultural projects, Real Estate Management project, Gold extraction project, Hospitality,Micro-finance Business or any good business that could yeild good profits.

If you are interested and capable to handle this project I describe. Please contact the person in charge of this project with the following data below to give you more information.

Name: Barrister Tumi
email: lawyer@tumylawfirm.com

Thanks for your cooperation

consultant