Recessed LED profile for ceiling lighting

Dear Sir or Madam,

How are you?

Glad to hear that you’re on the market for LED strip. We specialize in this field for several years.

We are now promoting Recessed LED profile for ceiling lighting with following features:

1). Smaller size-A2520 and Bigger size-A4435 with mounting spring;

2). Anodized aluminum profiles

3).They are both Recessed into ceiling;

4). Cutting a certain size of rectangle in the ceiling.

A2520-01_副本_副本A4435-recessed profile-double line PCB with spring clips_副本

ceiling_副本

Nowadays we have over 50 types available to floors, wall, glass layer and other applications. You are surely choosing types you need.

Any questions and enquiries please kindly let me know. My offer will be forward without delay.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards!

Janice

Overseas Dept