AOM Danificado Fuji minilab(fw 20:36:02)

Dear Sir,

Not all engineers could repair and adjust the minilab laser head, but our engineer do,
l912jmoTVXA02
nrUVXZ02jkmoqR
Our engineers are well trained and professional in repaired Fuji & Noritsu minilabs.
TWY0013noS
We repaired 50 units of laser head per year from both domestic and abroard. And we supplied more than 20 countries with
oqSTUVXA12ijln
1. minilab spare parts, minilab accessories and necessities
2. Digital carrier
3. minilab consumables
4. Repair and sell laser unit & AOM, power supply,PCB,LCD
5. Pakon 135+/235+ & Fuji LP1500/2000/3000 film scanner
nqSUVWY012ijkl
We would like to draw your attention to our special offer:
VXZ023koqS
For sale:
mqSUV03mprTUWY
Doli 0810 minilab   US$5500/unit
Doli 2300 minilab   US$7000/unit
pTUWY012klmoqRU
Noritsu laser gun with driver board--------USD2000 (one year waranty)
023lnoqUVXZ0
Noritsu aom driver----------USD335
Fuji aom driver-------------USD400
Z123kmoSUVX
Fuji330/340/350 blue gun-----USD2000
SVX9013mno
Fuji350/370 power supply-----------USD2000
Doli0810/2300/1210  LCD-----USD1100
Doli LCD driver--------USD1100
npSTVVX0122ikm
Fuji350/370 power supply used -----------USD2000
J-390577---------------------USD2000
Fuji330/340 paper magazine--------USD400
lorTUWY012iklo
Jincheng 100 digital carrier----USD1500
rVWY901jlopTVWZ
repair service:
02iklmhkmopR
repair Fuji aom----------------USD300/PC
Repair Noritsu aom-------------USD250/PC
Repair LDD22 PCB--------USD500
repair Noritsu laser gun----USD1350
Repair Fuji laser gun-------- USD1500
jmpRSU123kmnp
No matter you use Noritsu, Fuji,Konica or China made minilab, we supply the widest selection spare parts if you need.
rVXZ012jlnoqRTV
Contact me and let's communicate.
X0123kmpRTV
regards,