aluminum profile G004 for LED Glass Shelf

Hi Sir or Madam,

Wish everything well with you!

Glad that you are in the market for LED products, we’d like to introduce you our aluminum profile G004 for LED Glass Shelf, the features as follows,

a. Easy to be clipped on 8mm glass shelf.

b. LED drivers and controllers can be put inside the aluminum profile G004.

c. Excellent heat sink for high power LEDs.

d. Aluminum end caps are available.

e. Good for decoration and mood lighting.

 Best Regards!

Janice

We will attend Hong Kong International Lighting Fair: (27th - 30th October, 2014);

Booth No.: 5B-D43

Welcome to visit our booth!!!!

Overseas Dept

Surmountor Lighting Co Limited