aluminum ingot -- factory directly supply

Dear Manager,

Have a nice day!

Glad to know that you are the market of copper scrap. We are ISO9001:2008 certified  manufacturer of copper scrap with more than 12 years' export exprience. The following is our main products of our company.
Aluminum ingot
Copper  Scrap
Copper Cathodes
Aluminum Scrap
Zinc Ingot

And so on.

If you are interested in any items of products in above, please tell me your detailed requirements, we will offer the lowest price offer you.

Look forward to your inquiry.

Best regards,

Anna

Company: Qingdao Guofengyuan import and export Co.Ltd

Address:  No. 50, Hong Kong Middle Road, Shinan District, Qingdao City

Email:Anna@juweimetal.com

Tel: 0532-80912235
Fax: 0532-80912235

Skype:pingping.wang3