HK fair

Dear friend

Wish you have a nice day!
This is Maxine ,Now I have a good news.On October 27 to 30, 2014, we will take a part in the "Hong Kong trade development council, Hong Kong international lighting fair 2014" , autumn light displays is Asia's largest lighting fair, has brought together 2400 countries exhibitors, welcome your visit, thank you!

Lead booth NO.:5CON-025
The exhibition hall:HongKONG Convention and Exhibition Center Expo street 1 HongKong China

Best Regards

Maxine

Quality First, Customer Utmost, Honesty and Innovative Pursuit!
Shenzhen Lead Optoelectronic Technology Co.,Ltd
Web: www.lead-lighting.com ; Email:sales01@lead-lighting.com;
Skype:sales01.lead-lighting; Mobile:+86 13077870781
Add:A5 Building,Luoshan Industrial Park,Shanxia Village,Pinghu Town,Longgang District,Shenzhen,China