Re: Street lights/high bay light/Garden lamp replacements

Dear friend:

Sorry to trouble you.

Our company specialized in LED lighting over seven years, the attachment is New 360 degree LED corn bulb, it became the best seller in LED lighting market for because it nice appearance, high lumen output, detachable design and better heat dissipation. If esteemed company is interested in this lamp, I am glad to supply my best service to you. And our company also has some lamps that have advantage over LED markets,
Please reply. Maybe some surprises waiting for you.

Many thanks!