Re:To Purchasing Department/Price List of Metal Products

From: Shijiazhuang Nihua Trade Co.,Ltd
To: Purchasing Department

Good Day

This is Bob from Shijiazhuang Nihua Trade Co.,Ltd, a factory professional at manufacturing and exporting Metal products.
 The product we can supply to you are as follows:
Metal Ingot: Aluminum Ingot, Zinc Ingot, Nichel Ingot,Copper Ingot Etc.
Metal Scraps: Aluminum Wire Scraps/Aluminum Tense Scraps, Copper wire Scraps etc.
Metal Alloy: Aluminum Alloys/Billets, Zinc Alloy, etc.

If you have interest on any of our products, feel free to contact with us, we will supply our best Price.

BEST REGARDS

Bob.Lee
SHIJIAZHUANG NIHUA TRADE CO.,LTD
ADD: NO.28 HUAIAN EAST ROAD, QIAODONG DISTRICT, SHIJIAZHUANG,HEBEI.
TEL:+86-311-80775270 MOB:0086-18332455270
EMAIL: Bob@nihuatrade.com  Bob.Lee@nihuatrade.com
Web: http://www.nihuatrade.com
Working time: 8:30-18:00 Bejing Time.