Hongkong International Lighting Fair (EDC14)

Hi,

Why we can cooperate with much traders, importers and wholesalsers?

1. Experience:  our boss have more than 6 years experiences in the LED lighting industry

2. Quality:  import USA complete LED equipment, (UL/DLC/TUV-Mark/TUV-CE/ERP/SAA/CE ROHS)

3. Exhibition: take part in
Lumiville/Inlight Expo(France), Hongkong International Lighting Fair

4. Product: LED tube/ spotlight/ bulb/ ceiling light/ down light/ flood light/ panel light/ highbay light

5. R&D: (8people-2engneers have 5 Years experiences ),  Accept OEM and ODM

6. Service: fast lead time, accept any quantity order

7. Price:
very fair price

If you need a good supplier now, I think that we can have good cooperation in each time.

Welcome to view us or meet us in Hongkong International Lighting Fair (EDC14-2014/10/27)

Waiting for you comment.

Best & Regards
Able

DH