easy math for energy saving!

Hello sir

Are you still use incandescents, halogen or fluorescents?LED light can be more environmentally friendly.
For Example:
36W fluorescent is often used in office or living-room.
The light which comes from one 36W fluorescent tube light, is as bright as it comes from one 18W LED tube light. It means if you use one 18W LED tube light to instead a 36W fluorescent, you can save 18 joules per hour.
We are manufacture of LED light, mainly produce LED tube light, led panel light and led flood light for nearly 10 years.
This is Daisy from Green-Bright Technology Ltd.
If you want to replace your lights, please contact me.

Yours !

Mocha

   Green Bright Technology Limited

Honest. Professional . LED Tube Manufacturer.

Tel:       +86 755 8996 8901   Ext: 8003

Website:   www.green-bright.com

                            www.szledtube.com

10 years Alibaba golden