aluminum profiles for 6-8mm glass layer

Dear Sir or Madam,

How are you?

This is Janice from Surmountor lighting specialized in aluminum profiles, LED strips .etc. you can browse our web for more information: www.surmountor.com.

Nowadays we have over 40 types available to floors, wall, glass layer and other applications. You are surely choosing types you need.

Herewith we are pleased to introduce our G001, G002, G003 models especially for 6-8mm glass layer light with the following features.

> Aluminum anodized body.

> G001, G002 have clear, frosted and milky plastic cover. G003 has no cover.

> G003 is edging lighting.

G001 is for 6mm glass shelf

G002 is for 8mm glass shelf

G003 is edging lighting for 8mm glass layer

We are proud of our superior quality and best reputation among our customers.

More important, we put quality first and the price is closing the the costs production.

If you have interests, please do not hesitate to email me.

I am waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day!

We will attend Hong Kong International Lighting Fair: (27th - 30th October, 2013);

Booth No.: 5B-D43

Welcome to visit our booth!!!!

Best Regards!

Janice