RE: NEW PRODUCTS

Dear Sirs/Madam,

We have a series of new LED Bulb, It is Omni Directional and we think it can enrich your product line.
The price is lower than the series before. Please check details by the attached quotation.
Many thanks and any further comments by return will be greatly appreciate.
Look forward to hear from you again.

By this opportunity, We do not know if you need PAR20,PAR30 and PAR38, But anyway, We also attached the quotation for your reference.

Best Regards,
Dexter