Re: How to evaluate a LED Panel Light Step-by-Step:

Dear Manager or CEO,

As we know, LED panel light all looks similar, but prices can be very different. Some people think the high price supplier simply seek exorbitant profits, others believe that you get what you paid for. Today I would like to explain the material difference in detail:

1. The LED difference. Take SMD5630 for example, cheap ones are down to 0.2 Yuan and SAMSUMG 5630 costs up to 0.5 Yuan. As LED panel needs hundreds of chips, the sum up cost is considerable. The LED difference can not be detected until the light decay gets so obvious after months.

The light guide plate. As the core of side-lit panel, it determines lighting efficiency and overall lighting uniformity. There are silk printing type, laser engraving type, injection moulding type and so on. Each type can have 3mm, 4mm, 6mm and 8mm thickness version for choice. All these difference will be reflected on price, as well as lamp performance.

The power supply. As the most critical factor in lamp life span, LED driver price varied by its circuit design, PF value, heat dissipation, certification, etc..Usually when a LED lamp died, nine times out of ten are driver failure case.

The heat sink structure. The frame usually use AL6063or AL6061 aluminum, and the thicker the better. And the best back cover should be 1mm aluminum plate, for it can stabilize the structure, also as better auxiliary heat sink. Some use 0.8mm aluminum plate, which is also OK. And the worst but cheapest choice is iron plate.

There are also difference in the diffuser, PCB, wires, connectors, etc. These may seems little money but to sum up all the cheap material is the secret of making an economic LED panel light and still profiting from it. A quick way to estimate a panel is to weight it, and the heavier panel tends to have better quality. As a responsible LED panel manufacturer, instead of join the mainstream of meaningless price competition, we stand our ground and keep on making top quality panels. Attached please find our price list for your information. Please feel free to contact me in discussion of LED panel, thank you!

Best regards
Rebecca He

Shenzhen Elvis LED Lighting Co.,Ltd.

Add:  Building 5, Xiyuantong Industrial Area,Shiyan, Baoan District,Shenzhen,China

T:+86 0755 66601262             Skype: rebecca_elvislight          www.elvislight.com