led aluminum profiles/led manufacturer,good price and pretty quality

Hi, dear manager,

Glad to inform you that we have opened some more new models of Led aluminum profile (Total 38 different items)

1) Designed for flexible LED strips

2) Aluminum profile can dissipate heat much better

3) High quality aluminum profile makes flex strip more elegant

Specification :
1.Material: Aluminum
2.Cover Material: PMMA/ PC
3.Length: 1Meter / 2 Meters / 3 Meters / 4 Meters
4.Accessory : End Caps + Fixing Clips
5.Diffuser : Transparent / Frosted / Milky

If any meet your interest, please kind let me know, Newest Price listing and Samples are ready for you. (Total 38 different items)

Looking forward to hear from you again !

Steven

Shenzhen Helian Optoelectronics Co.,Ltd

If you are doing your best,you will not have to worry about failure.

Tel: +86-18622285339

Fax: +86-755-27607521

Website:http://www.hlled.cn