New ceiling light solution LED PCB board with magnet

Hi Dear,

Good day.

We have a new product-ceiling light LED PCB board 230V, which is very suitable for distributing with blister package,

1.It's used to replace the tube in traditional ceiling light.
2. Easy installation,
    A. Fixed with powerful magnet
    B. IC and capacitor, don't need LED driver
3. Epistar 2835 LEDs, CRI>80 Ra, 85 lm/w
4. Huge market-Almost every house needs it. Please kindlly check the attachment for more information.

For your market testing, we provide free samples before July 30th.
Please just let me know to reserve the samples soonest if you are interested.

Have a nice day,

Best regards,

Mandy Zhou

High quality LED lighting only, L/C is available

HOUSE LIGHTING CO.,LTD.

Tel:   +86 755 2840 2263 Ext:602

Fax:  +86 755 2840 2268

Mob:+86 185 0305 9120