Invitation to Viber making friends and talk something about your LED llighting business

Dear Manager,

Wish you have a nice day!  We are a professional LED lighting

foreign trading company with factory in Dongguan,China.We

specialize in LED lighting for seven years,main products as led

spotlight,led down light,led bulb,filament led bulb etc. Meanwhile

our injection department has ready-made mold for led bulb

plastic accessories,may save your mold tooling cost.

Hawksky Lighting will provide you one station solutions

direct at LED lighting products depends on your requirement,

OEM and ODM are welcome.please kindly list me as a potential

supplier,when you need RFQ,we will give you best choice idea.

Expecting that we will establish a nice cooperation in the near future .

I started using Viber. It's a cool app that lets you call and text for free.
Viber is easy to use and works just like a regular phone:

         - No need to create a username or log in
         - Works with your phone's existing contact list
         - Shows which of your contacts already has it

Get Viber: http://www.viber.com/dl
Best wishes & regards!

Metta

Skype:mettatang