PIR sensor for LED profiles and LED strips-Janice

Dear Sir or Madam,

Wish you a nice day. This is Janice from SOUMOUNTOR Lighting CO. Herewith; I would like to introduce our new product to you.

PIR-SW001 is to be assembled into lighting fixtures with following features:

1.       Fixtures can automatically turn on when approach within 2 meters from the sensor.

2.       The lighting fixture equipped will stay on within 2 meters from the sensor.

3.       It will turn off in 40 seconds after move away more than 2 meters

Length*Width*height

Input Voltage

Output Current

Detection Range

Delay Time

Cutting hole for the detector

40mm *10mm* 6mm

DC12V-DC24V

10A

≤2meters

40 Seconds

10.5mm

Installation Instruction:

Step I: Cut a 10.5mm hole at the fixture

Step II: Put the Detector Head into the 10.5mm hole

Step III: connector wires to the input end and output end of the control PCB.

We are proud of our superior quality and best reputation among our customers.

More important, we put quality first and the price is closing the costs production.

If you have interests, please do not hesitate to email me.

I am waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards!

Janice

We will attend Hong Kong International Lighting Fair: (27th - 30th October, 2014);

Booth No.: 5B-D43

Welcome to visit our booth!!!!

Overseas Dept

Surmountor Lighting Co Limited