led shelf light for 6mm to 8mm glass layer

Dear Sir or Madam,

How are you?

We are pleased to introduce our new glass shelf light with the following features.

G003-step6

The G003 LED Glass Shelf Light is easy to be clipped on 6mm to 8mm glass shelf. Substantial aluminum mass provides good heat sink for high power LEDs. The Glass shelf light is good for decoration and mood lighting.

The following three lengths are the standard models, but other lengths can be ordered too.

Model Number

Length

Watts

Voltage

Lumens(6000K)

G003-590

590mm

5.5W

DC12V

340lm

G003-890

890mm

8.4w

DC12V

520lm

G003-1190

1190mm

11.2W

DC12V

700lm

Note: 24V is available too.

All the models are finished with our standard RU Plug which could be plugged into 6 way splitter box (RU Box).

G003-1

G003-2

Installation Instructions:

G003-Step1  G003-step2

Step I: Cut a 4mm hole at the back of the cabinet.     Step II: Clip the 8mm glass into G003 aluminum profile.

G003-step3  G003-step4

Step III: Put the RU plug into splitter box.                       Step IV: Turn on the power.

We are proud of our superior quality and best reputation among our customers.

More important, we put quality first and the price is closing the costs production.

If you have interests, please do not hesitate to email me.

I am waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards!

Janice