JEE and AIPMT Online Coaching

Kshitij Education India Pvt. Ltd. is an Educational firm registered with Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
We are India’s No. 1 Online Academy. Presently we offer educational services in the domain of
Engineering and Medical Entrance Preparations. We also have a separate team which offer services
to students in schools assisting them with tutions from Std. 7 onwards.

for email.gif
All our academic delivery is Online. Student just needs to have a computer and an internet connection
to take the classes. We believe in revolution. It is the time the whole world is turning towards the
Fourth Generation Technology that is the Computers and in a country like India, which is world famous
for its brains, this will be the future. Our Director, being an Entrepreneur wants to combine the concept
of Education with IT. Online  tutoring is the future of Education and this is where we want to expand.
We welcome all Educationists to be a part of this project and present their valuable suggestions. We are
also planning to provide training for CA/CS/CAT preparation from 2015 onwards.

Contact Us:
Email: info@kshitij-iitjee.com
Phone: 0124-6464648 , +91 9718199348