Factory best price for professional lighting and lamp/ALITE Stage Lighting(Suncore Lighting)2014/5/1915:32:33

Dear ,

How are u?

Do you still interesting professional lights and lamps?

This is Jack Jiang From Guangzhou Alite professional lighting Factory(Suncore Lighting Factory) .we  are Producer for professional stage lamps(2R/5R/7R,MSD250/2,MSD575,HMI575,HMI2500,PAR64,,XENON Lamps) and lights(Sharpy200/230, 10R moving head spot light,Moving head lights,LED PAR Lights,Disco Lights,Party Lights,Wedding Lights,Effect light,smoke machine,fog machine,fire machine,foam machine,confetti Machine,Out Door Lights,Wall washer,Sky Rose,City Color Light and so on)
I attached price list of some products for you check.
If there is anything we can do for you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.

Pls reply to our company e-mail: alite_lighting@outlook.com or jackjiang88888@hotmail.com

our skype ID is: jackselllight

Hope we can build good cooperation with you and your company.

Best regards

Jack Jiang

2014/5/1915:32:33

ALITE LIGHTING EQUIPMENT CO.,LIMITED
TEL:+8613861153172
E-mail: jackjiang88888@hotmail.com;alite_lighting@outlook.com
MSN: alite_lighting@outlook.com
Website: www.alite-lighting.com
Shop store: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1149217
Skype: alite_lighting
QQ:2037856404
Main Products: Producer for professional stage lamps(2R/5R/7R,MSD250/2,MSD575,HMI575,HMI2500,PAR64,,XENON Lamps) and lights(Sharpy200/230, 10R moving head spot light,Moving head lights,LED PAR Lights,Disco Lights,Party Lights,Wedding Lights,Effect light,smoke machine,fog machine,fire machine,foam machine,confetti Machine,Out Door Lights,Wall washer,Sky Rose,City Color Light and so on)