Updated price from Better LED 20140404

Dear Sirs,

Long time no contact. Hope you are pretty good!!

I am glad to inform you that our price was reduced a lot, you may check attached updated quotation sheet if any interest. Any feedback is appreciated.

Wish you a nice weekend!

Logo
Best Regards,
Tommy Fu

Shanghai Leiqiong Lighting Technology Co., Ltd.
T: 86 021 52716052 | | F:86 021 52716053
E: sales10@better-led.com
W: http://www.better-led.com
Skype: betterled10