new Touch Dimmer for all LED Profiles

Dear Sir,

How are you?

Except our touch dimmer with four steps, nowadays we are promoting TD002 which just touch switch on-off function.

We are pleased to introduce our new Touch Dimmer for all LED Profiles with the following features.

> Size 40mm x 10mm..

> 12VDC- 24VDC

> Max Current 8A.

> Power 60W (12V); 120W (24V).

> Two steps just touch switch on-off..

>  Suitable for our all LED Profiles such as: A1707, A2507, A1715, A2515, A2114, D001, D002, B1919, C1919 and other LED profiles match 12mm LED Strip

Please check video as link below,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvjuqmqRUcc&feature=youtu.be

   LED-Touch-Dimmer-Application.jpg

Or please check our LED Profiles as the link below,

http://www.surmountor.com/LED-Profile.html

We are proud of our superior quality and best reputation among our customers.

More important, we put quality first and the price is closing the costs production.

And our price is all EXW.

If you have interests, please do not hesitate to email me.

I am waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards!

Janice