fier led lights supplier

Respective Sir/Madam,

This is Cajetan from Shenzhen FIER Lighting Co Ltd, shenzhen CHINA.

FIER is a professional LED lights manufacturer, a ISO9001-2008 certified factory have been into business since 2004 with a total area space of 10,000sq meters.

we supply LED flood lights, PIR's, street lights, high bay lights, panel lights, tube lights, etc.

let me know if you need any of them for your projects. thank you.

Regards,

Cajetan

Shenzhen Fier Lightings