small LED panel light

Dear manager:

Have a nice day ahead!

This is Soffier from Newsen Electronics Technology Limited,we produce LED home and commercial LED lighting products. Due to our 6 professional expreience in LED lighting field, our products have passed the CE and ROHS, and we have a popular reputation among our customers all over the world!

This is our new LED panel light, please kindly check it!
4W:USD3.5;
5W:USD3.99

If you have any inquiry, please feel free contact me, it is our pleasure to offer good service for you!

Best Regards

Soffier
Sales
Mobile:+86 18802595339
Skype:Newsen05
E-Mail:newsen05@newsenlighting.com
           newsen05@newsenlighting.net

Newsen Electronics Technology Limited
Tel:+86-20-37241485  Fax:+86-20-37241061
Add:T3155,Building A,TianJian Plaza,283#,ShaTai Road,Guangzhou,China
www.newsenlighting.com