Recommended Reading: Londeed Factory Wholesale LED bulbs

Recommended Reading: Londeed Factory Wholesale LED bulbs

About Londeed:

Guangzhou Londeed Optoelectronics Co., Ltd. is a Hi-Tech enterprise which is engaged in developing and manufacturing LED serial products. We have a strong R&D staff team who is professional in the fields of LED application, electronics, illumination, structure, LED special power offering technical design and others. They are devoting themselves to the research and development of LED illumination. We always adhere to the research concept of "green, energy saving and efficiency". Under the ISO9001:2000 Quality Management System.

Contact Us

Email:londeed@londeed.com

Tel: +86-20-84214418 | Fax: +86-20-84268100-861

Address: 6F NO.9 2nd Industrial Road,Zhicun,Dashi,Panyu District,Guangzhou, China 511430