high-quality spotlights

Dear Sir,

We would like to introduce our new high-quality spotlights as below.

> Three models: 4x1W (Epistar LED), 5W COB Sharp LED (360lm output), 8W COB Sharp LED (630lm output).

> CRI>80 (Sharp COB)

> Different Beam Angle is available (24, 38 and 60 degrees)

> External TRIAC Dimmable AC Driver.

> Replace MR16 and GU10 lamp with external driver.

> Good aluminum heat sink with anodized finish.

> Mounting rings are available.

> CE and ROHS approval

> 3 years warranty.

3XLI2JR$7GFYGP@[HXQ(SVA

V%PKM(J$K%I@{N0]MG$(T5Q

8{`~ZB(BE}4W`2P%7S~%IIX

We are proud of our superior quality and best reputation among our customers.

More important, we put quality first and the price is closing the the costs production.

And our price is all EXW.

If you have interests, please do not hesitate to email me.

I am waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards!

Janice