RE: High quality 5W bulb only 2.6usd

Good day, Manager,

Please see our latest quoattions of LED Tube and Bulb, they have several sheets on the bottom.
They have high quality components: Rubycon capacitor driver(The best  capacitor in the world) + high brightness Taiwan LED chips(100-110lm/w).

3W Bulb:1.9USD
5W Bulb: 2.6USD

0.6m 2835 LED tube: 5.8USD
1.2m 2835 LED tube: 7.8USD

   3 years warranty!

Our lights have reliable high quality and low price, they are the most competitive product in the market.
Look forward to our cooperation.
Any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,

Larry

Shenzhen Current Lighting Co.,Ltd

Tel:+86 0755 26902163