RE: Best lamps for your engineering projects

Good day, friend,

Our factory is a professional Manufacturer, we can supply most of LED products.

Please see our optimal engineering projects lights:
1). It can be used in many occasions: Tunnels, squares, bridges, buildings outside and other occasions

2). High quality components:
   1) Driver: Meanwell driver( 5 years warranty)
   2) Case: Thick heatsink, best cooling effect
   3) LED chip: Bridgelux45mil
   4) Thermal Compound: thermal conductivity is 3.8

3). Technical parameters:
      Material: Aluminum+Toughened glass
      Dimension: 920*285*225mm

Power: 200W
      Input voltage: 90~305VAC
      Lumen output: 24000lm
      Color temperature: 6000K~6500K
      Working temperature: -40~+60°C
      Waterproof level: IP65
      Weight: 18kg

This light has high quality and high reliability, it's the best option for engineering projects.

Best regards,

Larry

Shenzhen Current Lighting Co.,Ltd

Tel:+86 0755 26902163