To dear,Hongkong{5CON-033}and Russia lighting{7.2---7.F105}exhibition invitation

Dear Friend,

Greeting from Sean,It is a long long time no news from you,how are you now?

Glad to invite you to below Exhibition,our teams will show you the details at there.

Exhibition
Hongkong International Lighting Fair
2013Russian International Lighting Exhibition
Date
October27th-30th
November 5th-8th
Booth
5CON-033
7.2---7.F105
Place
Hongkong Exhibition Center
Moscow,Russia
Product
LED Flood Light (RGB,PIR,Rechargeable,long distance)
LED High Bay light (Normal type,Fins)
LED Street Light (SMD,COB)

Company Support
1.Streamline production of Chip encapsulation,power research,shell moulding,lamp assembly
2.100% original chip from Taiwan/Epistar/Bridgelux company
3.Meanwell driver's largest customer in Shenzhen
4.Superior High brightness shell process
5.Special process for waterpoof & heat emission
6.Silk screen,carving,color box available

Any inquires or questions are welcome,we will reply it at the first time!

Yours sincerely.

Sean
Sales Director

Quality First, Customer Utmost, Honesty and Innovative Pursuit!
Lead Opto-Technology Co.,Ltd
Tel:+86 755 84660522/89690533 Mob:+86 18676773651 Fax:+86 755 84660122
Web:www.lead-lighting.com
Add:A5 Building,Luoshan Industrial Park,Shanxia Village,Pinghu Town,Shenzhen,China.