Inquiry LED light

Dear manager:

Have a nice day ahead!

This is Soffier from Newsen Electronics Technology Limited,we produce LED home and commercial LED lighting products. Due to our 6 professional expreience in LED lighting field, our products have passed the CE and ROHS, and we have a popular reputation among our customers all over the world!

This is our new LED light, please kindly check it!

If you have any inquiry, please feel free contact me, it is our pleasure to offer good service for you!

Best Regards

Soffier
Sales
Mobile:+86 18802595339
Skype:Newsen05
E-Mail:newsen05@newsenlighting.com
           newsen05@newsenlighting.net

Newsen Electronics Technology Limited
Tel:+86-20-37241485  Fax:+86-20-37241061
Add:T3155,Building A,TianJian Plaza,283#,ShaTai Road,Guangzhou,China
www.newsenlighting.com