Led Lights Offers/HongKong Lighting fair

Title: Mail
Dear sir,
Nice day!
This is Dragon Leung from Asia Boslin Optoelectronics: www.simaoled.com.

We will Join the HONGKONG Lighting Fair in Oct 27-30(Booth 5B-B16), will you be there?  Pls let me know if you will join the Light fair,thanks.

Asia Boslin Optoelectronics is a professional OEM Based Led lighting manufacturer in Shenzhen,China,with more than 9 years experience in Led industry, Pass the ISO9001, and with CE,ROHS,FCC,PSE,IEC,EMC certificates for most products,specialize in Led Floodlights, High bay light, Street light, panel lights, Led Tubes, Downlight, Spotlight, bulbs and so on.

Here I send you some indoor led lighting for your references. For more indoor and outdoor lights,pls visit our website.

Prices information will be offered if needed.

Looking forward to working with you.

Regards,
Dragon Leung

Asia-BOSLIN Optoelectronics Sci & Tech Group Co.,LTD
Viber /Whatsapp: +86-186 8241 6779
Tel: +86 755 22950160
E-mail: dragon@simaoled.com
Website:  www.simaoled.com ;
Short Video introduction of our factory: http://youtu.be/7B55MHDQkZs
Factory ADD: TaiHeRong Industrial Bldg A .LiaoKeng,Shiyan,Shenzhen ( 518108 )
Office ADD: Room 415-416,Building 521,BaGua Ling Industrial park,BaGua Third Rd, Futian distict,shenzhen China.