Re:Deep processing glass/mirror factory/competitive price/free sample supply

Dear sir

Yangzhou Pengying Mirror Co.,Ltd here, exporting glass/decoration mirror   with high quality and competitive price.

We offer Laminated glass,Tempered glass,Insulated glass,Low-E glassAluminum mirror,Silver mirror etc.

If you are interested,please contact me freely.

Best regards

emily

Yangzhou Pengying Mirror  Co.,Ltd

Add:No.186,Yangtze River Road,Economic Development Zone of Yangzhou,Jiangsu Province,China

Tel:86-0514-87836207

MSN:emily13618@hotmail.com

Skype:emily13618

Website:www.yzjieyu.com