Newest LED offer

Dear,

Good day!

I'm Niko from Newsen, the following are our new moves, there must be some item you would be interested in:

1, LED Down/Ceiling light 3W, change the old thin alu housing to double thicker alu housing. With 2×4 pin IC driver,
and quality chip with
double golden lines, more stable.

2, Newest
5630 Flexible strip, chip is from LG, each SMD has 45LM, the highest lumen strip in market.

3, LED 5W bulb with new design, aluminium housing with insulating plastic outside,
much safer.

4, The
Radar sensor led tube offers 100% brightness when there is people or cars passing through. After people or cars leave the place,
the brightness will be dimmed to
0% or 30%, so as to save power consumption.

For more details, please feel free to contact me!

Thanks and best regards,
Newsen
Niko Tse
Sales Manager
Mobile:+86 13168359193
Skype:Newsen03
Email:newsen03@newsenlighting.com

Newsen Electronics Technology Limited
Tel:+86-20-37241485 Fax:+86-20-37241061
Add:T3155,Building A,TianJian Plaza,283#,ShaTai Road,Guangzhou,China

www.newsenlighting.com