Re: New fashion Panel light

Good day Manager,

I would like to recommend our new LED panel Lights to you:

These new kinds of LED light can replace traditional panel lights and normal LED panel lights.
It has some advantages as below:
1). Much brighter than normal LED panel light due to front light-emitting.
2). Easy installation.
3). High Brightness LED chips.
4). High quality Rubycon capacitor driver, the best driver in the market, so it has much longer life time than normal panel light.

The LED Panel lights from 24W to 45W are all available.
These kinds of LED panel light are getting more and more popular currently.

We are professional LED factory, our main products include LED Flood light, LED High Bay light, LED Street light, LED Tunnel light, LED Panel light, LED Bulb, LED Tube, etc.
We have rich experience in engineering projects.

Any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Larry
Shenzhen Current Lighting Co.,Ltd