LED lights, samples for free, good price

Dear friend,

Nice day to you !

We specail in tulb lights, if our product is interest to you, please feel free to contact us.

We will get it done for you right away! We own Senior Sales Engineer.

We offer:
1.Outstanding quality and reliability in adopting super LED source- Epistar, Cree, Bridgelux in high lumens low light loss.
2. Wide diversity of LED lights from indoor and outdoor LED lighting.
3. Urgent delivery service within 3 days for sample order and one week for mass production.
4. Warranty: 2 years
5. CE &ROHS
6. Payment Terms: T/T, PayPal, Western Union.

All the price list is enclosed!

Best Regards
Willing

Houpeng Industry Co., Ltd
E-mail: sales1@hp-opto.com
Tel: (86)755-28108029ext210  Fax: (86)755-28108030