New LED strip controller from Frank Eby

Title: New LED strip controller from Frank Eby

Dear My friend,

Have a beautiful day! We are mainly offer ledstrips, led panel, led ceiling panle light, RGB led lamp, led tube &led strips accessories,

please see the follows of our led controllers:

RGB touch controller RGB Controller  2.4Ghz Touch screen RGBW  2.4Ghz
adjustable color temperature Color Temperature
& Brightness adjustable  2.4Ghz
WiFi controller
Use iPhone, iPad, iPod to control the LED bulbs and strips.
Touch dimmble controller USA standard Brightness adjustable  2.4Ghz  EU standard holder for remote control

How our controller produced?

If you have any request, please don’t be hesitated to contact us,

Thanks,

Frank

Eby Optoelectronic Technology Co., Ltd

Add11th Building, Longwu Xincun,Nanxin Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen,China

Skype:ebychina03  Email&MSN: sales03@ebychina.com

Tel: +86-755-26463595  13510288020

Website:http://www.ebychina.com