new LED Profile IP68

Dear Sir,

According to your enquiries, maybe you have interests in our new profiles as below:

We are pleased to introduce our new LED Profile IP68 with the following features.

> Waterproof IP68.

> Full PC UV resistant material.

> Rubber endcaps with waterproofed cables.

> Mounting clips available.

> No glue needed.

> Two models for different applications.

IP001 for bathrooms

Suitable to install 12mm wide LED Strips.(wide PCB for heat dissipation and long life time)

IMG_4641.JPG IMG_4647.JPG

IP002 for refrigerators.

Suitable to install 10mm wide LED Strips.

IMG_4654.JPG IMG_4637.JPG

You can also check the video below for your reference.

http://youtu.be/cg9QR6w2g58

We are proud of our superior quality and best reputation among our customers.

More important, we put quality first and the price is closing the the costs production.

If you have interests, please do not hesitate to email me.

I am waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards!

Janice

We will attend Hong Kong International Lighting Fair: (27th - 30th October, 2013);

Booth No.: 5B-D43

Welcome to visit our booth!!!!

Overseas Dept

Surmountor Lighting Co Limited