Regarding supply of Ethyl Alcohol (Ethanol)

Shree Daataa Shree

                                                                                                                                                   (Ethanol Division)

We got to know that you are dealing in Ethyl Alcohol ( Ethanol), and would like to get an opportunity which is mutually beneficial for both.

We would like to introduce ourselves as an Ethanol Distribution Company engaged in supplying of Ethanol to Various industries in different parts of the world. We are based out of North India and specialize in worldwide supply of Ethanol (Ethyl Alcohol).

We do offer Ethyl Alcohol (ENA) from Molasses & Grain both.

We have been in the Ethanol (Ethyl Alcohol) Industry for more than a decade. We have Business Associates in US, Australia, Canada, Dubai, Singapore, and Ghana (West Africa) along with a worldwide network of buyers and sellers. Shree Daataa Shree is a company made up of a team of ethanol professionals with global experience. Our Ethanol is used various industries including Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, Perfumes and Solvents.

Our philosophy is to provide our customers with the best possible product at the best possible price. We have built a strong team of experts who are there to ensure that customer’s requirements are met. All our staff have years of experience in making our customers happy and loyal customers

With our experience in Ethanol and chemicals Industry, we try to provide our customers with best product and after sales services .Testaments to our quality are clients who have purchased regularly for 10 years. We do not sell poor quality. If you purchase from us we go to great lengths to ensure the quality is consistently superb.

We have an experienced and professional team to look after various departments of our operations. We supply the Ethanol in various packing as per requirement of the customer.

We do also supply Indian made beer with alcohol content from 4.5% to 9 %.

Please advice you interest in our product. Kindly send us your detailed requirements and we will be privileged to be associated with you

Looking forward to your favorable attention, positive reply and a mutually rewarding relationship,

Thanks & Regards

Medha Kaushik

Managing Partner

811- Surya Kiran Building,