RE:aluminium ingot

Dear sirs,

Have a good day.

This is Sally from Yantai Sunrise Pigment Product Co. , Ltd, we are a professional manufacture of metal in China.

We would like to provide aluminium ingot for you, and we could supply you aluminium ingot 99.9%, 99.7%, if you are interested in any of them, please kindly tell me your destination port and your trial order, so we could give you a more suitable CIF price, thanks.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best wishes.

Sally

3732_logoYantai Sunrise Pigment Products Co.,Ltd

Add: No. 17, Wolong Road, Zhifu District, Yantai, China

Phone:0086-0535-6210289

Fax :0086-0535-6210289

Skype: sally.lee363

Web: www.cnsunriseinc.com/