Inquiry

Dear Sir,

Our company is Teerjia Foreign Trade Import and Export Corporation in China. We handle of import and export of textile machinery, requiring bulk buying main installation kit to assemble equipments to export. We learn that your company is a professional manufacturer in producing machinery spare parts from the databases. So we like to order 12000 shafts from you. The specific technical data please check in the attachment.

1.      Standard: 970mm*800mm*50mm

2.      Material: EN19

3.      Quantity: 12000pcs

4.      Delivery time: 12 months

5.      DeliveryThe first shipment 1000pcs will be down in 30 working days after singing the contract and receiving the down payment.

6.      Terms of payment: the first 30% (by TT) of the total value will be paid after signing the contract and the balance of 70% the value will be paid before partial shipment. Then pay the 70% of the value of each partial by L/C until the contract is accomplished.

7.      As the exchange rate of U.S dollars is unstable and fluctuant, please quote us a price in EUR on FOB in order to make the contract in good running.

8.      Tip: The inquiry valid is 30 days.

Best regards.

Business manager: Li Chao

Mobile phone: +86-15185105761 /13410450317

Mail :chinateerjia_zhou2@188.com