Re:From your friend

Hey Friend
How is your business going?
It is great preasure to have a friend like you.You are always a kind person.

I am Marina from Jiahao LED Lighting Ltd in Zhongshan China.The city of LED.
Our main products:spotlight.downlight.tube.floodlight.bulb.candle light...

May I know your skype?Would you pls kindly let me know your interesting item?
and the power?the quantity?the color temperature?Luminous Flux?
Will you come to the HK Fair?

We sincerely want to build up long term business relationship with you and be
your regular reliable business partner.
Could you pls help to give me a reply today?

Marina-----the sales manager  MSN:Marinaled@outlook.com
Skype:Marina91121312         Email:Marina@szztdled.com
Marina1688@163.com           Mobile phone:86-138-2884-2953