The newest panel light (8mm) and tubelight (>80Ra, 5 yrs) from Frank Eby

Title: The newest panel light (8mm) and tubelight (>80Ra, 5 yrs) from Frank Eby

Dear friend,

Nice day. :)

We are manufacturer focus on LED tube light/ LED panel light/ LED strips/ LED controller. Now I would like to show you our hot selling panel light and tube light for your reference :

If any interest, we are willing to send you pricelist as per your request.

Wait for your comments,

Thanks & Best Regards,

Frank

Eby Optoelectronic Technology Co., Ltd

Add:11th Building, Longwu Xincun,Nanxin Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen,China

Skype:ebychina03  Email&MSN: sales03@ebychina.com

Tel: +86-755-26463595  13510288020

Website:http://www.ebychina.com