Much brighter,durable,and cheaper than LED grille panel light

Dear Sir.

Good day!

Do you know what day it is on 27th August?  We are glad to share this good news with you it is our company's birthday.For thanking all the New and Old customers who have worked together with us,we will have promotion for all our main LED light products from 20th August to 20th September. The price will  be decreased about 3%-5% discount on the original price. With them, hope you will get more bigger market share.Welcome to order our goods in advance. Thanks for your long-term cooperation. With you, our company will be more better.

More information as below:(Size:620*620*30mm, 598*598*30mm, 595*595*30mm)

1)    Much brighter, durable and cheaper than the LED grille panel light:

The DIY 27W,2460LM  could replace  the traditional lamp 54W;

The DIY 36W,3205LM  could replace  the traditional lamp 72W;

2)   The most outstanding features:The DIY led grille light have the removable led lighting and portable power supply,which could be changed easily—Just need one opener.  Meanwhile they will prolong the products’ life time to much longer than 50,000 hours.

3)  New packing will be more safer and could save the shipping fee(The shipping fee is calculated by the volume size):

    Shipping by Express ways: 2 pcs / Carton( For samples or Trial orders < 100 pcs,Delivery time: 1-3 working days);

    Shipping by Air or Sea Transportations: 6 pcs / Carton( For samples or Trial orders > 300 pcs,Delivery time: 7-12 working days);

Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact with us.We will do our best to support you.

Welcome to order our gouda or samples for checking( 500 pcs samples are available).

Looking forward to hearing from you .
Best wishes.
Spring Sha
ShenZhen Angelila Technology Co.,Ltd.
Web:
www.angelila.com  |  http://angelilaled.en.alibaba.com | E-mail: joy@angelila.com
Tel: +86 (755) 27353568 | Fax: +86 (755) 23093566 | Skype: angelila08
Add: No. A Building,Hengfu Industrial Zone,Shiyan Town,Shenzhen City,China