The LDPE FOB price to your purchasing manager

Dear Manager:

Have a good day! We learn that you are interested of the LDPE plastic material from the internet.

And now we show you the quotation as below:

LDPE virgin FOB Tianjin port price: 1480USD/MT

Except the LDPE,we also can supply  materials,such as HDPE,PP, GPPS,PET,etc.

We export to many countries, example: Malaysia, Japan, USA, India, Middle East, Europe , etc.
If you are interested of our materials , please feel free to contact us !

Best Regards

Henry

Hebei Merida Industrial Co.,Ltd

Web: http://www.mldindustry.com