Re:LED light

Dear there,

Good morning!

This is Soffier from Newsen Electronics Technology Limited,Newsen is China famous and professional manufacturer
of LED lighting products, We have CE and Rohs certificate, as well as the detailed test report of EMC and LVD.

Please let me introduce our LED Spot Light for you.

Features of Newsen LED Spot Light:
1,LED Chip: Taiwan Epistar
2,LED driver: made by our factory
3.warranty: 3 years

Should you have any inquiries please feel free to contact me, i will do my best to offer good service for you!

Your kind reply would be highly appreciated by us!

contact skype:newsen05

Wish you the best of health and success!

Best Regards

Soffier
Sales
Mobile:+86 18802595339
Skype:newsen05
E-Mail:newsen05@newsenlighting.com,newsen05@newsenlighting.net
MSN:soffier2011@live.cn
Newsen Electronics Technology Limited
Tel:+86-20-37241485 Fax:+86-20-37241061
Add:T3155,Building A,TianJian Plaza,283#,ShaTai Road,Guangzhou,China
www.newsenlighting.com www.newsenlighting.net