Supply Titanium Dioxide/ Polyacrylamide/ Phosphoric Acid/ Zinc Oxide

Wuhan Boqi Fine Chemical Co.,Ltd

Tel :(+86-400-6681103) Fax:(+86-400-8875666-07880)

Dear Manager,

Hope you have a good time!

Glad to hear that you are on the market for  Titanium Dioxide/ Polyacrylamide/ Phosphoric Acid/ Zinc Oxide.

In order to make exactly offer, please kindly advice the details, such as, initial order quantity, destination port, specification, etc. Upon confirmed it, the most most favorable offer will be sent sooner.

For your reference, we have own factory, we can provide the goods with stable quality.

Waiting for your early reply.

Best regards,

Frederic

Export Department