RE: QUOTATION

DEAR Sir/Madam:

We are Shenzhen Delta-Link Logistics, Co.Ltd.,based in Shenzhen of china.
We specialize in dealing with trasnportation from china to all over the world,  managing the movement of cargo via air, land and sea around the globe. We have what it takes in the industry, the capacity to handle all type of cargos that includes LCL, FCL, Bulk, Tank, and Project cargo.

We offer services as the followings:
1) Sea and Air service
2) Freight forwarding
3) Carriers: EVERGREEN, APL, CSCL, COSCO, MOSK, K-LINE, MSC, etc.
4) Preponderant lines: America, South America, South East Asia, India, Pakistan, Europe, South Africa
5) Customs clearance
6) Sea and air consolidation cargo from cooperative co-loaders of China to worldwide
7) Warehousing

Also we have offices in USA,so we can arrange shipment from China to your door. I am here and glad to quote you the rate if you have any shipment in future. I will try to offer best rate to save your cost to make your product competitive in the market in the hard time of global finance crisis.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best Regard

Marky Zheng

Shenzhen Delta-Link Logistics Co.,Ltd
Room No. 701,Jinhui Building,Nanhai Road,Nanshan District,Shenzhen,China
Tel:0086-755-26965002
Fax:0086-755-26965088
Mob:0086-13148857480