Re:Cost-effective injection mold

Dear Purchasing Manager,

Nice days,glad to take your time to read this e-mail.Glad to hear from you on the industry , we are a professional and one of the leading manufacturers of mold for over 11 years, so we are very confident that we can satisfy you with good quality and best price.Any brochure ,booklet or discount please contact with me .if you are the purchasing manager you can contact with with me directly by Skype or E-mail,thank you.

Here we send the price for your reference.

Molded parts:0.1-3.9 USD/Part

Mold price:1 000-20 000 USD/Set

We would like to establish long-term business with you, so we are honest to you to explain the price, and the price is based on FOB Shenzhen.

MOQ for mold part: 500 -100 000

Period of manufacturing: about 30 days for 1000-6000 pieces

Payment Term :

Payment Term  for molds: T/T, 40% Deposit with P.O. , Mid Term (First Shot) 30% , Final Term (Upon Approval Before Shipping) 30%

Payment Term  for moulded parts: T/T, 40% Deposit with P.O. , Final Term (Upon Approval Before Shipping): 60% ;

If you need any other information, or have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time.

And welcome to visit our factory.

Waiting for your opinion.

Thanks and Best Regards
Sim