energy saving new concept----high brightness led tube 2300lm,only 18W

Dear Sirs/Madam,

How are you?
Huadian lighting is professional in indoor led lighting,our products are export to European,Middle east,Russia,Australia,Japan and so on.
And now we have succeed launching new products---High brightness T8 LED tube and LED panel in 2013 Guangzhou Lighting Exhibition.
Details are as below.
LED tube:

Below is the test report tested for led tube by integrate sphere.

Welcome your enquiry, hope our happy cooperation.

Sincerely

Alice

Shenzhen Huadian Lighting Co., Ltd

Mobile: +86-13410581468

Skype: hdled001

Email: sales01@hd-leds.com

Website: www.hd-leds.com

              http://hdleds.en.alibaba.com/

Add: 2/F, B Bldg A,  Jinkaijin Industrial park, Shiyan Town, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China